Today, July 31, 2020, The Department of Homeland Security announced a final rule regarding updated government fees for immigration services. The final rule will be active starting on October 2, 2020.
Below you can see the extract of the final rule with the updated fees. The price difference between filing online and filing by mail is $10.00. The online filling is less expensive.
1. I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident
- Price now: $455
- New price: $415
2. I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
- Price now: $535
- New price: $560
3. I-131 Application for Travel Document –
- Price now: $575
- New price: $590
4. I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- Price now: $1140
- New price: $1130
5. I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant
- Price now: $370
- New price: $400
6. I-589 Application for Asylum and for Withholding
- Price now: $0
- New price: $50
7. I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
- Price now: $595
- New price: $760
8. I-765 Application for Employment Authorization
- Price now: $410
- New price: $550
9. N-400 Application for Naturalization
- Price now: $640
- New price: $1170
10. N-565 Application for Replacement
- Price now: $555
- New price: $545
11. Biometric Services (Non-DACA)
- Price now: $85
- New price: $30
To read the final rule click here.
Rush in Documentation Center — is not a law firm and does not provide any legal services
Rush In Documentation Center provides professional services since 1994.
Passport, visa, notary, immigration forms, translations and apostilles.
Fill out the form below to get more information or give us a call on 323-650-2011 to get a free consultation