in Los Angeles, CA
Get fast notarization with our mobile notary service
Are you busy and don’t have time to go to a Notary Public’s office? Or do you need notarial services for confidential documents you can’t take outside? In that case, our traveling notary will reach your location instead. Our LA mobile Notary Public can go to:
- Offices and business locations
- Attorney offices and law firms
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Jails and detention centers
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Private residences
- Hotels, coffee shops, or studios
- Remote locations far from notary offices
- Basically, anywhere you need notary services!
Our Notary Public
in Los Angeles can reach you in as fast as 1 hour!
Call us anytime and we will send a certified California mobile notary to your location. Guaranteed fast, professional, and reliable service!
We provide traveling notary services for the following documents:
- All Corporate/Business Documents
- All Trust Signings
- Application for Duplicate or Paperless Title
- Certification of Copies
- Statement of Consent
- Sworn Statements
- Consent form
- Court documents
- Divorce documents
- Certifying or Attesting a Signature
- Child Custody Agreements
- Construction Documents & Permits
- Contracts & Agreements
- Demand Letter
- DMV Car Title (Buy/Sell)
- Grant Deed
- Unclaimed Property Form
- Warranty Deed
- Health Directives
- International Adoptions
- Loan Documents
- Name Affidavit
- Parental Consent to Travel
- Plea Form
- Power of Attorney
- Release and Waiver
Why use our mobile notary service instead of going to a notary office?
Our mobile notary services
- Save your time – we’ll go to your location
- Fast notarization process – provide you with Notary services as fast an 1 hour (depending on location)
- 24-hour access to a travel notary – including holidays & weekends
- Enjoy privacy – mobile notary can be done at any convenient for your location
- Guaranteed convenience, especially if you are put of town or on a work trip
Going to a Notary Public's office
- You have to go through traffic and spend time to go to a Notary Public
- The process can take hours and often requires an appendment ahead pf time
- Usually only available on weekdays during business hours
- The presence of other clients, which can compromise confidential documents
- Limited locations, which can be costly and time-consuming to reach
Why clients choose Rush In Documentation for a mobile notary in Los Angeles
Save your time
29+ years of experience
Rush In Documentation is a California-born company that has been providing legalization and notarization services since 1994. We can notarize any document for your convenience, wherever and whenever you need it.
78,000+ happy clients
We are a reliable Los Angeles Notary Public – not our words, but our clients. Our 78,000+ happy clients is a solid proof of the quality of our service. We’re always committed to providing convenient, fast, and reasonably priced notary solutions.
Aside from mobile notary, we also provide apostille, embassy legalization, professional document translation, live scan, and more. With us, you’ll get all your legal documentation needs in one place and at the best price in Los Angeles.
Fast & professional service
Timely execution and high-quality service are our formula for success. Our notary public in Los Angeles has meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that your documents are notarized properly. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your paperwork is in good hands.
Meet our professional team
Director of Production
Customer Service Representative
Check our popular services
To Russia and other countries.
All Types of visa
Fast-track passport obtaining.
Simple and secure
Notary Public Services
Apostille and 24 hours mobile service available
We prepare all the documents required
Licensed Immigration consultant
Vital Records. State Court Records. Diploma and Academic Records.
DOJ&FBI approved. Digital scan of your fingerprints for immigration, licensing, employment.
Green Card/ Immigration visa for: spouses, minor children, parents, brother/sisters of US citizens. Spouses and minor children of Permanent Residents.